Dedicated Virginia Attorneys Assist with Adoptions
Hampton lawyers provide professional guidance throughout the process
Adoption is an unparalleled expression of love and commitment. The decision to bring a child into your family is one made through careful consideration, but even once it’s made, it marks the beginning of a complicated legal process. At the Haven Law Group, P.C. in Hampton, we assist Virginians who seek to adopt a child by whichever legal means they choose. Whether you are looking to adopt within Virginia, the United States, or internationally, our attorneys understand the relevant procedures and can deal effectively with unexpected challenges along the way. Nothing is more important than giving a young person the chance to grow up in a safe, happy environment. At the Haven Law Group, P.C., we are committed to giving you the best chance to achieve this goal promptly and without undue stress.
Ethical legal advice for adoptive families in the Hampton Roads region
For nearly a decade, clients in and around Hampton have trusted and recommended the Haven Law Group, P.C. to provide compassionate counsel and skilled advocacy because they have found our lawyers to be:
- Caring — We understand that adoption is unlike any other legal responsibility. Our attorneys respect each client and the emotions that accompany adding a child to your home. At every stage, you can rely on us to provide caring counsel.
- Established — For nearly 10 years, the Haven Law Group, P.C. has represented individuals and families in the Hampton Roads area. We have built a strong reputation in the community for our skillful advocacy and personal attention in even the most challenging adoption procedures.
- Knowledgeable — No matter how complex the situation becomes, we know how to find solutions and will give you clear advice on what to anticipate.
In a free initial consultation, we can discuss the choices available to you and how the adoption process might proceed under each of them.
Skilled counsel for any type of adoption
The Haven Law Group, P.C. will work with you to identify the specific type of adoption that works best for you, advising you on each possibility:
- Domestic adoptions — Our lawyers advise on agency and non-agency placements within Virginia and in other states. We deliver comprehensive assistance with procedural requirements such as reviews by social service agencies and other authorities.
- International adoptions — Adopting a child from another country can increase the opportunities available to prospective parents. However, an experienced advocate is required to help manage the details both here and in the child’s country of birth. No matter what obstacles you face, the Haven Law Group, P.C. will provide prompt, effective assistance.
- Private adoptions — If you choose not to work through an adoption agency, we can help find potential parents and make the necessary legal arrangements to transfer legal authority to you.
Adopting a child requires a solid commitment. With our compassionate, detailed counsel, you can be confident in your choice.
Contact an experienced Virginia adoption attorney for a free initial consultation
The Haven Law Group, P.C. represents Virginia residents who are seeking to adopt a child. Please call 757-637-0854 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at our Hampton office.